LAMS 3.0 Administration
If you are using LAMS 3.0, please use this guide:
If you have any questions, please post them in the LAMS Community
LAMS 2.0 Administration
This guide only applies to old version LAMS 2
Main components of Admin are:
Central System Requirement Settings
- General System Administration
- Color Scheme
- Create Global accounts/users
- Tool Configuration: In 2.0 this will be mainly listing tool details. Gradually tool configuration options will be added as needed.
- Course and User Management
- Authentication settings
- Create classes, lessons, users, etc.
- Content Management
- Content Folders, write/read permissions, etc?
Tool's configuration Settings
- View/Update installed tools
- Set default configuration settings for installed tools (Default content, settings, parameters, etc)