This feature has been deprecated in LAMS version 3.0
LAMS can also be used to describe the structure of a 'real-world' lesson. This animation also shows you how to add instructions and support documents to your LAMS sequences.
- Authoring Experience — Demonstrates the creation of a sequence in the Authoring environment.
- Branching, Group Based — Demonstrates Authoring, Learning and Monitoring branching activities based on pre-defined groups.
- Branching, Teacher Selected — Demonstrates Authoring, Learning and Monitoring Teacher Selected Branching.
- Branching, Tool Output — Demonstrates linking a tool with a Branching Activity. Includes conditions and mappings. Also Learning and Monitoring.
- CK Media Player Tutorial — Demonstrates the use of the FCKEditor Media Plugin available in LAMS 2.3 and above.
- Creating Offline Activities — LAMS can also be used to describe the structure of a 'real-world' lesson. This animation also shows you how to add instructions and support documents to your LAMS sequences.
- Creating Optional Activities — Creating Optional activities in the Authoring environment.
- FLV Media Player Demo — Demonstrates the use of the FCK Media plugin in LAMS 2.0 - 2.2.
- Grouping Objects Tutorial — Demonstrates authoring a grouped chat activity. Focuses on the Grouping object.
- Importing and Exporting Sequences — Demonstrates importing/exporting LAMS sequences from/to .ZIP (and .LAS) files
- Inserting Existing Sequences — Demonstrates Inserting an existing sequence into another on the authoring canvas.
- Introduction to Authoring — Interactive authoring tutorial.
- Using the LAMS Community — The LAMS Community is the central hub for sharing and collaborating with other LAMS users.