Image Gallery Basic Authoring tab.
The Basic Tab for the Image Gallery allows you to specify a title for the activity, give learners a set of instructions for completing the activity, and upload images for viewing.
- Title: All Activities have a web page title which is presented at the top of the activity page when displayed in the Learning Environment. This is NOT the same title as the Title that can be set using the Properties Inspector.
- Instructions: All Activities have a text area that is presented beneath the title. This is where the main activity text to be displayed to learners is entered. The text can be formatted using the Rich-Text Editor. Image, Video, Audio and URL content can also be displayed in the Instructions area.
- Specific Features: Image Gallery
- Clicking Add Image to add a new image to the activity.
- Title - give the image a name.
- Description - (Optional) Provide a brief note to go with the image.
- File - browse to the location of the file on your hard disk.
- Alternatively, you can click Upload Multiple Images to upload up to five images at once, however you will then need to go back through the images one by one and update the title and description.