There are two ways to install the LAMS ToolBuilder into Eclipse:
- (Recommended) Download using Eclpse's inbuild plug-in download manager.
- Download from the LAMS downloads page, then manually copy the jar into the Eclipse plugin directory.
- Open up Eclipse.
- Go to help->software updates->find and install->new remote site.
- Enter a name for the site (eg LAMS)
- Copy the following URL for the remote site location:http://saturn.melcoe.mq.edu.au/installers/eclipse/org.lams.toolbuilder.updatesite 
- Then just follow the prompts to install the ToolBuilder.
To install using the second method, please follow these steps (WARNING, this method does not ensure successful installation because of dependancies).
- Download the org.lams.toolbuilder_1.0.x.jar binary.
- If Eclipse is running, shut it down.
- Copy org.lams.toolbuilder_1.0.x.jar to the eclipse/plugins directory of your Eclipse installation.
- Restart Eclipse. The tool should now appear in the list of available plugins.