- An Introduction to LAMS 2.0 Check out this Wink if you've never used LAMS before, or want to find out about the new features in Version 2.0
The Authoring environment is where LAMS sequences are created and modified.
These tutorials will introduce you to the authoring environment, and there are a few neat tricks in here as well.
- Overview of the Monitoring Environment
- How to Run a Class
- Using Live Edit; Live Edit is a feature available in LAMS 2.0.3 that allows you to modify sequences that have already been started.
- Monitoring Student's Progress
Learners are the Main users of LAMS, participating in sequences that are created by Authors.
- Using LAMS as a Learner
- UK ** |http://lamscommunity.org/2.0/docs/winks/l1_LearnerMode.htm]
Learners may also want to check out the Activity Tutorials below for more specific information.