6. Enter the new project name, this will be the name of the folder that contains the LAMS tool project in eclipse, for example lams_tool_forum
7. Enter the tool signature, the tool signature should follow the form prescribed here.
8. Enter your tool name, this will be used to translate the files in your chosen template.
9. Enter the vendor, this can be the organisation you work for or your name, or whatever you choose to call it. Note that if you change the vender name from lamsfoundation, you will need to edit the beanRefContext.xml and commonContext.xml in lams_common/src/java/org/lamsfoundation/lams to point to your tool. In beanRefContext.xml there is a line like this:
add another line like this replacing "lamsfoundation" with your vendor. In commonContext.xml you will find a like like this:
again add another line like this replacing "lamsfoundation" with your vendor.
10. Enter the tool version, this is an 8-digit number representing the date of tool creation in the form YYYYMMDD
11. Enter the minimum LAMS server version, if your tool requires a certain version of LAMS, be sure to enter it here.
12. Select the type of tool you wish to make, LAMS or RAMS.
13. If you don't want the tool to be displayed as a standalone tool in author or learner, select no in the 'Make Tool Visible' box.
14. Clicking 'finish' will start the project creation process, this should take a few moments to finish.