Links to the UK Mirror for Winks still need to be added to this page. (JP:11.7.07)
These are short animations that will teach you about using LAMS.
- The LAMS Tutorials are created using DebugMode Wink presentation authoring software.
- To view the winks, you'll need a Flash Player installed. You can download one for free from the Adobe Website
- These Animations are made available under the conditions specified in the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license.
When you are finished viewing each Wink, click the Back button in your browser to return to this page.
These Animations are stored on an Australian Server, marked with, and also a UK Mirror
For a faster download, choose the server that is closest to you.
- An Introduction to LAMS 2.0 Check out this Wink if you've never used LAMS before, or want to find out about the new features in Version 2.0
The Authoring environment is where LAMS sequences are created and modified.
These tutorials will introduce you to the authoring environment, and there are a few neat tricks in here as well.
The Monitoring Environment is where LAMS instructors can view their Learner's progress through a sequence.
- Overview of the Monitoring Environment
- How to Run a Class
- Using Live Edit; Live Edit is a feature available in LAMS 2.0.3 that allows you to modify sequences that have already been started.
- Monitoring Student's Progress
Learners are the Main users of LAMS, participating in sequences that are created by Authors.
- Using LAMS as a Learner
- UK ** |http://lamscommunity.org/2.0/docs/winks/l1_LearnerMode.htm]
Learners may also want to check out the Activity Tutorials below for more specific information.
These winks relate to Specific Activities in LAMS, and contain information on how to use activities in the Authoring, Learning and Monitoring Environments.
If you spot any mistakes in these animations, Please contact Jeremy Page at MELCOE: