swfobject.embedSWF("https://wiki.lamsfoundation.org/download/attachments/4686098/live-edit.swf", "myContent", "800", "620", "9.0.0");
In LAMS 2.1, there are revised permissions for using Live Edit.
Click here to view the animation.
Other Monitoring Tutorials
- Disable, Archive or Remove a Sequence — Demonstrates changing the status of a running sequence in Monitoring environment.
- How Do I Run a Sequence? — Interactive animation showing how to start a lesson in the monitoring environment.
- Open a Schedule Gate — Demonstrates the process to open a Schedule gate prematurely from the Monitoring Environment.
- Rearrange Lessons — Short wink. Demonstrates drag-and-drop of sequences on the home page.
- Revised Live Edit
- Using Live Edit — Demonstrating "Live Edit" of a sequence during run-time.