The process described here is the same used to link a grouping activity to any other activity. It does not just apply to chat.
swfobject.embedSWF("https://wiki.lamsfoundation.org/download/attachments/4685965/c2_chatgroups.swf", "myContent", "640", "502", "9.0.0");
More Authoring Tutorials
- Authoring Experience — Demonstrates the creation of a sequence in the Authoring environment.
- Branching, Group Based — Demonstrates Authoring, Learning and Monitoring branching activities based on pre-defined groups.
- Branching, Teacher Selected — Demonstrates Authoring, Learning and Monitoring Teacher Selected Branching.
- Branching, Tool Output — Demonstrates linking a tool with a Branching Activity. Includes conditions and mappings. Also Learning and Monitoring.
- Creating Optional Activities — Creating Optional activities in the Authoring environment.
- Grouping Objects Tutorial — Demonstrates authoring a grouped chat activity. Focuses on the Grouping object.
- Importing and Exporting Sequences — Demonstrates importing/exporting LAMS sequences from/to .ZIP (and .LAS) files
- Inserting Existing Sequences — Demonstrates Inserting an existing sequence into another on the authoring canvas.
- Introduction to Authoring — Interactive authoring tutorial.
- Using the LAMS Community — The LAMS Community is the central hub for sharing and collaborating with other LAMS users.