Here are the steps for creating wink pages in translation sites.
Make sure you are editing the page using Wiki Markup notation.
The ! ! embedding macro will not work properly using Rich Text view.
- Compile the animation in the Wink program - you will need the .swf file that the wink program creates.
- Create a page in Confluence with an appropriate title, eg: A New Wink Animation
- Click Select a page template
- Select the Wink Page template
- Save the page.
You must save the page before you upload attachments, as new pages cannot have attachments until they are created and saved.
- Click Attachments
- Upload the .swf file.
- Remember the file name of the .swf that was just uploaded.
Make sure to only use the filename not the URL of the attachment.
- Go back to the created page and click edit.
- Make several changes in Wiki markup mode:
- Replace wink_filename.swf with the filename of the .swf you copied; eg. WhatIsLams.swf
- Change the WIDTH and HEIGHT numbers to the width and height of the animation. (You can find these from the wink program itself, displayed in the bottom right corner; alternatively, they are in the html file that Wink creates alongside the .swf)
- Make any other changes to the page, such as headings, excerpts or links, etc.